About Me

My photo
I'm just a 28 year old woman that married the man of my answered prayers on July 18, 2009. We have our sweet Ella that was born in September of 2010 and our precious Charlotte that was born in February of 2012! On March 24, 2013, our first son was born, Josiah Warner. After a complicated pregnancy, he was born very prematurely and lived less than an hour before going to be with Jesus. Through life's ups and downs, I'm trying to figure out how to follow Jesus. I mean, really follow Jesus. The kind of following where things start to change. It's time to put action to the passion

Monday, March 30, 2009

My Man Has Left Me...For The Week

John left yesterday afternoon bound for the Dream Center in Atlanta, Georgia. He and 55 teenagers from Ampd Student Ministry are in for a week of loving the broken in that area. They come back Saturday afternoon, which will not be a moment too soon for me!

One of the first things that attracted me to John was when he talked about the Dream Center in Los Angeles, California. When sparks first started flying between John and I, he had just come home from a 2 week trip to work with DC in California. He couldn't stop telling stories about all of the cool things they were doing for Jesus. And, if you couldn't tell from my last two blogs, I like cool things for Jesus! So, this cute guy definitely had my attention while he talked passionately about why he didn't understand how every city didn't do outreach like the Dream Center.

I am so excited he's in Atlanta this week! Him and I talk all the time about going (or even moving) out to Los Angeles and helping with the Dream Center in some way. We can't wait until we actually get to go out there!

Even though I already feel like a lost puppy without my beloved fiance, I know he'll have a great trip! Golly, I really do miss him already, but Saturday will be here before we know it!

2 comments:

  1. Loved your last post... love this one too! I hope you guys get to work with the DC together too... that would be awesome... I know John has a major passion for it! You too are the perfect match... love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should probably go to the matt wertz concert tonight since john's gone... just sayin'

    ReplyDelete